1.12.2012

Neato sketches for an unfinished Zombie Comic

The following post was written months ago and for some reason left un-published. It's pretty ho-hum if you ask me, but again it's been a while since any posts went up, so here goes:

I assume this girl was supposed to be the lead. I'm sure it was some gruesome tale of survival with some farmer-types facing off against hordes of the undead or some such. Whatever the reason, I tried drawing this young lady driving a tractor. Woah, nice gams!



Of course those gams I'm referring to are the ghost images of leg anatomy you can see through the page. I used to practice that stuff a lot, and I think it did pay off a little in terms of sketching figures without reference.

Anywho, here's another farmer type who's a bit ornery.


"Bite me!" he says!! Get it!? It's funny because there are ZOMBIES!

Anywho, sorry for getting your hopes up, there are no actual Zombies in this post.

Check out this site for a cornucopia of Zombie mayhem. Also, there's a post here at McNemesis.com from my 24 Hour Comic called "I, Zombie" by clicking here.

-Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment